1. Pieces of floated wood picked up in the forest or on the seashore;
2. Clothes pegs dressed up as starfish;
3. As Christmas baubles: pine cones plain or sprayed, seashells found on the beach, fun fish made of wood, plaster of Paris or paper;
4. To make your tinsels use jute and raffia
5. The crib? Attitude’s one has been made by Bénédicte… cardboard, Kraft paper and a ping-pong ball!
Now time to think of the gifts and… of all those underprivileged children of the neighbouring villages. At Attitude, we invite our guests to join us to bring happiness in all homes by sponsoring one child and offering him the magic of unwrapping a gift on Christmas Day.
Our biggest wish is to bring joy and happiness to every single one on Christmas Day!